ranking bra types



ranking bra types 

lets get real, as a cis woman with boobs, I hate bras. I hate them so much that I'm writing a whole blog post about them. I am fully aware that there is many types of bras, but I haven't tried them all so yeah. I really took the time outta my day to wrote about my deep rooted hatred of bras. so lets dig in (like bra wires do) 

5. sports bras 


need I say more? hate 'em, the worst type of bras (punishment) available. they're uncomfortable and not cute 3/10 overall 

4. strapless bra 

almost as bad as sports bras but they're only advantage is that they're slight more useful. personally I only wear these when needed and even then; I like to think of ways to wear shirts which would require a strapless bra, with different strap showing bras. 

3. regular bras (?)


all types of padded, pushup, and t-shirt bra included suck. I honestly never wear them *t swift voice* like ever. I wore these all of high school and stuff but once I graduated, so did my care of bras with wire in them #winning 

2. bandeau bra


the strapless bras cooler older sister. her only downfall is just that, you'll find yourself constantly pulling her up but who doesn't need a little pick me up every now and then

1. bralette 

by far the best and most comfortable bra, 10/10 would always recommend. when i stopped wearing bras i discovered bralettes and it was a match made in heaven 

Comments

Popular Posts