mini makeup haul review

mso if you guys follow me on hush you'll know that I recently tried out new makeup products. (pictured below) I got a elf primer, wet n wild foundation, and ardell lashes, so read on for my review on these products!

first; the elf face primer, which you can find here x, it definitely was not what I expected, formula wise. I thought it was like the other elf primers I've used before where it's clear, but this was a white cream. it also had a certain smell to it, it really reminded me of a household cleaner. other than that it worked wonderfully as a primer. 8/10 overall rating

next is the wet n wild photo focus foundation, found here y. and this was my favourite product of my mini haul. much like the elf primer it did have a smell and oddly it smelled like paint. but the foundation was amazing and matched my skin so well. 9/10 as the overall rating

lastly are the ardell demi wispies, these z are the ones I got. I wore these on a night out (take about a wear test) and they, for the most part, held up, the inner corners did come unglued but I was dancing all night so that was to be expected. 8/10 overall

I reached the end of this blog post & hopefully you've enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. I hope to write and make much more reviews and makeup related posts :-)

ps (if you want) please follow me on hush my @ is h8reality

Comments