colourpop - uno mas crème lux lipstick & bff pencil 3 lippie pencil; review

hey guys! long time no chat, I'm back for a little review on some new colourpop items I got recently. but first I'd like to talk about why I got these products specifically. I got the uno mas lipstick because I was really searching for a kylie cosmetics give me a kiss dupe (found here x.) I thought the kylie one was so gorgeous and I needed to get my hands on it, but it was a little pricey so I turned to dupes! and found the colourpop version and got it, but after looking at reviews decided I also needed a brown lipliner so the color would look natural on me. hence the bff 3 liner.

let's start with uno mas lipstick, honestly, I wasn't impressed with this particular lipstick color or finish. when first applied with no 'primer' or chapstick, it looked dry and not glossy like it did online. so I took it off and reapplied with vasoline, which I always use with lip products, and still made my lips look dry and cracked. plus the color did not suit me with the liner or otherwise. 2/10 I gave it away and the person loved it. 

it looks okay here only because of the filter lol

as you can see the liner looks and work amazing, honestly it's only problem was I thought it a was a push-up or a twist up liner but it is not, so I had a purchase a sharpener. 9/10

anyway thank you for listening and reading my ramblings, hope to be back soon to report more on more beauty products as I try them out! 

Comments

Popular Posts